Pages

Saturday 10 September 2016

Why I Love Autumn


I absolutely adore autumn. Everything about it (apart from the fact that school starts again of course...) Today I thought I would share with you the main reasons why I love this gorgeous season so much.



1. Berry Lips

(L-R: Illamasqua pencil, technic lipstick, makeup revolution lip lacquer. Worn on lips = illamasqua pencil and technic lipstick)

I love wearing a rich, dark, berry coloured lip at autumn time. It just feels perfect for the slightly colder time of year and I really like the way it looks with my paler skin tone. My favourite berry lip products are the Illamasqua Lip Pencil in Severity which is a stunning brown toned berry and is very dark and vampy. I also love my Technic Lipstick  and the Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer in Rebel the Technic Lipstick doesn't have a shade name but I linked some other Lipsticks by Technic. I love the colour of the MUR lip lacquer, it is the perfect berry shade. It is also a matte liquid lipstick and so doesn't budge!




2. Creamy Hot Chocolate


Anyone who knows me will know that I am a bit (a lot) of a chocoholic... I think it's fair to say that I rather enjoy a good hot chocolate and when it gets to the time of year when the days are shorter, darker and colder then there is nothing better than a mug of creamy hot chocolate. I also love experimenting with different flavours such as orange or mint hot chocolate. There is nothing quite like curling up on the sofa with a hot chocolate and a blanket to watch a film.



3. Cosy Autumn Fashion

I'm obsessed with all the colours that are generally associated with Autumn, the rich burgundies and reds, gorgeous forest greens and warm browns. I think they suit my skin tone and my hair and I just adore them. I have been loving H&M's autumn collection. H&M is my favourite clothing store because I can always find things I like and things that fit me which are hard because I have an awkward body shape to buy clothes for. I also absolutely adore boots; they are all I wear during winter and autumn. I'm going to link a few Autumnal clothing items that I have below:

Red lace up top from H&M
Green sweater from H&M
Faux suede A-line skirt
Primark Jackets
Dune Boots



4. Crunchy leaves


This is quite random I know but there is nothing more satisfying than walking through crunchy leaves on a frosty but sunny morning.



5. Fluffy blankets and Film Watching

I love watching films at this time of year. Christmas films will soon start showing on TV as well as lots of other heart warming movies! As for fluffy blankets, well you can't go wrong! Primark do the best (and cheapest) blankets!
 


6. Rainy Days Inside

There is no cosier feeling than when you are sat inside and you can hear the rain and you know you are warm and dry. It is the best feeling.



7. Christmas Is Coming


I am very much obsessed with Christmas... I annoy people with my Christmas craze in the weeks/months (oops) leading up to the 25th. I just love everything that goes a long with this festive season. So as soon as Autumn arrives I start counting down the days until the most magical time of the year *starts singing Christmas songs*



Tell me down below if you are as obsessed with Autumn (and Christmas) as me!

Thank you for reading.

-Anna x

1 comment:

Rachel TanHX said...

This is really cute! ;)
I'm a young aspiring writer! :) Do follow my little writing blog of stories if interested, it would mean the world to me! http://mydream-journey-destination.blogspot.my