Before I start I just want to say that I don't own this recipe I am just passing it on!
145g of butter
250g of sugar
65g of cocoa powder
70g of self-raising flour
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon of salt
How to make:
• Set your oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
• Line the bottom of a square baking tin with either foil or grease proof paper
• Add approximately two inches of water to a pan and heat until almost simmering
• Put butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a heat-safe bowl and place over the heated water
• Occasionally stir the mixture until the butter has all melted and it is dark, smooth and shiny
• Remove the bowl from the heat and add the vanilla
• Next add the eggs, one at a time stirring after each one
• Then add the flour and stir until blended
• Spread evenly in tin
• Bake for 20-25 minutes
• When you think it is ready stick a skewer into the middle of the brownie, if I comes out clean then the brownie is done. If the skewer comes out with mixture on then it needs a few more minutes.
Then just cut into pieces and enjoy!