Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Top 10 books!

Hey guys, today I decided to share with you, the 10 best books I have ever read! These are not in order by the way! 

The Hunger Games: This book gripped me from the first page! Like usual the book is better than the film and the first book is better than the other 2! (In my opinion) ;) 
 The Fault In Our Stars: This book is one of the best books I have ever read, it's happy, sad, exciting and interesting all at the same time! There were quite a few plot twists and it kept me engaged the whole time! The story line is also really good! 
The Harry Potter series! I can't just pick one book, they are all amazing! Harry Potter may not be great "literature" (according to my English teacher) but the plot is pretty good! Keeps u wanting to read more! 
Divergent: This book is one of the most intense, exciting books I have ever read!  I started to read insurgent and I couldn't finish it because I got bored! That never happens to me because I love to read! 
• The long Weekend: I loved this book because it was a romance and it was happy and sad at the same time! They are my favourite types of books :')
Yesterday's Sun: This book kept me guessing and you have no idea what is going to happen in the end, It was also very emotional! 
The Husbands Secret: I literally couldn't put this book down the author wrote and described things so well and it made me want to read more of her books. 
What Alice Forgot: By the same author as above! I told you it made me want to read more of her books, so I did! It lived up to the expectations, it was pretty good! ;) 
The Real Katie Lavender: This book made me cry and laugh and feel confused, the plot idea is great and it includes a bit of most genres! It also develops each character which I really like! I wish they would make a film of this book. Though actually I would probably end up thinking the film ruined the book! 
Summer With My Sister: I really liked the theme of this book, the story line is a really great idea! 

Thanks for reading, comment below your favourite book and suggestions for my next post and share this with your friends! 
Hope you enjoyed 
Anna ❤️ 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love divergent and fault in our stars I also watched the movie. Shailene Woodley ... amazing actresss

Unknown said...

Yeh I agree! She's amazing in both films