Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Sweater Weather Tag!

1. Favourite autumn candle scent
Cinnamon, or anything spicy or things like pine or cosy things :)

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
Hot chocolate definitely! When there's an option on flavoured things I always choose chocolate! It's my favourite thing!

3. What's the best fall memory? 
In my town on the 5th of November we have a bonfire night with fireworks and you can buy hot dogs and burgers and sparklers and watch the fireworks! That's my favourite memory.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Both I guess depends on the colour of the lips though

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I don't have a particular perfume for autumn. 

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? 
In England we don't celebrate thanksgiving, but in autumn I just like a nice warm home cooked meal!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Very cold and rainy! :( when it's not rainy though, it is very pretty! 

8. Most worn sweater? 
My cream over sized knitted one from New Look!

9. Must-have nail polish this season?
Any purple or dark reds.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles, definitely!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans, I feel too self conscious in leggings

12. Combat boots or Uggs? 
Uggs

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
I dunno I've never tried it, is it?

14. Favourite fall TV show? 
Any TV show! Hmm I like gogglebox, hollyoaks, X factor, The apprentice and Made In Chelsea. 

15. Favourite fall song?
Cosy songs, and it's almost time for Christmas songs!!!!

Thankyou for reading, comment your answer to one of the questions below thanks a lot! 
Anna❤️

No comments: